Entreda Reports Explosive Growth in Quarter Over Quarter Sales Bookings
September 22, 2016
Sales momentum reflects strong adoption of the Entreda Unify platform in the highly regulated financial services vertical.
Entreda, a pioneer and leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance software for financial services and healthcare firms, today announced record Q2 2016 sales results. Specifically, the company reported five consecutive quarters of an average of 200%+ bookings growth quarter over quarter (QoQ), from the financial services vertical. Some of the growth drivers that fueled the sales growth, include:
1. 1 million+ cybersecurity events monitored, remediated and reported across a diverse set of users, networks and devices
2. Several thousand user sign-up’s representing hundreds of Independent financial services firms including Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), hedge funds and mutual funds
3. Multiple Broker - Dealer contracts that mandate the use of Entreda Unify platform across their network of brokers
4. Multiple Broker – Dealer Branch office or, Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJs) contracts to mandate the use of the Entreda Unify platform across their network of brokers
5. Distribution Partnerships with TD Ameritrade, Scottrade, Charles Schwab and Interactive Brokers.
“Unify is unique in its ability to deliver cloud-based cybersecurity policy enforcement and risk mitigation services for growing financial services firms,” said Sid Yenamandra, CEO and Co-founder of Entreda. “We are pleased with our sales performance and look forward to further expansion of our product and support capabilities over the next eighteen months.”
Entreda Unify for Financial Services:
Developed specifically to meet the needs of growing financial services companies, Unify enables:
1. Continuous cybersecurity vulnerability assessments of people, processes and technology including networks, applications and devices (including mobile devices) used by employees or contractors
2. Real-time, context-based remediation for any non-compliances detected using integrated security apps
3. SEC/FINRA and State-board compliance reports and real-time notifications all accessible from a unified dashboard.